Working Kitas is for Foreigners who plan to work and earn money in Indonesia or obtain income in Indonesia have to apply for a work permit prior to their arrival. This is a bureaucratic procedure that involves the Ministry of Manpower as well as several immigration offices. Should be sponsoring by company (PT at least in Medium Size or PMA).

Having a temporary stay permit (KITAS), also known as a working visa or working KITAS, is one of the necessities when working in Indonesia. On the contrary to a spouse-sponsored KITAS or a retirement KITAS, a work KITAS must be sponsored by an Indonesian company (an individual sponsorship is not allowed).

The length of each working KITAS is based on job positions commonly ranging from six to 12 months, and it goes hand in hand with a Multiple Exit Re-Entry Permit (MERP).

The KITAS is valid 5 years, but every year you need to do the yearly extension. No need to go out of this country to arrange yearly extension. We will arrange it to Immigration Office after the payment.

Zando is able to assist you during the preparation and the application process for both work permit and work visa.

en English